Monday 4 January 2021

Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer (C8)

Hi again!

Here is a concealer swatch for you!

It is a full coverage concealer with a matte finish. It has got a doe foot applicator (that reminds me of Tarte Shape Tape Concealer) which gets way too much product, so it immediately settles into my fine lines if I am not careful enough.

If you apply the tiniest amount and you set it with powder, it will last 4/5 hours without settling into your fine lines. I have got dry under eyes and I find that it slightly accentuates my flaws and it doesn't cover that much, compared to other concealers I own. Hmm, not impressed. Very affordable, though.


Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer C8 swatch (flash off)

Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer C8 swatch (flash on)

Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer C8

Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer C8

Mark: 6/10
Quantity: 3,4ml / 0.11 fl oz
Price: 4.99€ (Oviesse) /7$

No comments: