Tuesday 15 January 2013

Swatches > Mineral make-up (Elemental Beauty, Everyday Minerals, Lily Lolo, Elf)

Hey everyone! :-)

I have just run out of my winter foundation - Hessian by Elemental Beauty - and I was searching for something similar among my million mineral make-up samples. :-p
I thought that my swatches could have been useful to somebody! ;-)

There we go...

EVERYDAY MINERALS (here)

(--> multi-tasking concealer - best concealer EVER, nick nack blush, all smiles blush)
(--> light medium foundation, light olive foundation, winged butter foundation)
(--> light foundation, golden medium foundation, medium beige foundation)

(--> multi-tasking neutral foundation, light neutral foundation)


(--> olive fair foundation, fair medium foundation. medium beige neutral foundation)
Medium beige neutral is the clostest to Hessian
(--> lily lolo cookie foundation; elf mineral concealer/foundation warm)



ELEMENTAL BEAUTY (here)

(--> blush foundation, hessian foundation, dewy powder, bright eyes concealer - worst concealer EVER)

I wouldn't suggest bright eyes concealer. It is yellow and it doesn't cover ANYTHING.

MY FAVOURITE MINERAL FOUNDATIONS, CONCEALER, POWDER, HIGHLIGHTER AND BRUSHES

- Hessian foundation - Elemental Beauty + Acqua termale Avène (autumn/winter) £11 (10g jar)

- Cookie foundation SPF 15- Lily Lolo £12.49 (10g jar) or Bunny foundation - Elemental Beauty (spring/summer)

- Multi-tasking concealer - Everyday Minerals (European seller: Ecco Verde) €5.49 (1.70g jar)

- Dewy powder - Elemental Beauty (autumn/winter) £11 (10g jar)

- All smiles blush - Everyday minerals €10.49 (5g jar)

Opalescent highlighter - Elemental Beauty (my colour is Sunlit but I picked the wrong one. Anyway it's almost invisible, so it doesn't really matter) £4 (2.5g jar)

Opalescent highlighter - Elemental Beauty
As for the brushes, I usually use Elf Studio Powder brush to apply foundation, Elf Studio Angled Contour brush for concealer, Elf Studio Complexion brush for powder and Elf Studio Blush brush for blush.

Hope this helps!


Roberta 

2 comments:

Hephzibah @ Good For Me, Good For You said...

Still trying to find my perfect mineral. I think I'm roughly Oatmeal in Elemental Beauty... but I'm tempted by Lily Lolo. Thanks for all the swatches!

robyx88 said...

you're welcome! :)