Hey everyone! :-)
I have just run out of my winter foundation - Hessian by Elemental Beauty - and I was searching for something similar among my million mineral make-up samples. :-p
I thought that my swatches could have been useful to somebody! ;-)
There we go...
EVERYDAY MINERALS (here)
|(--> multi-tasking concealer - best concealer EVER, nick nack blush, all smiles blush)|
|(--> light medium foundation, light olive foundation, winged butter foundation)|
|(--> lily lolo cookie foundation; elf mineral concealer/foundation warm)|
ELEMENTAL BEAUTY (here)
|(--> blush foundation, hessian foundation, dewy powder, bright eyes concealer - worst concealer EVER)|
I wouldn't suggest bright eyes concealer. It is yellow and it doesn't cover ANYTHING.
MY FAVOURITE MINERAL FOUNDATIONS, CONCEALER, POWDER, HIGHLIGHTER AND BRUSHES
- Hessian foundation - Elemental Beauty + Acqua termale Avène (autumn/winter) £11 (10g jar)
- Cookie foundation SPF 15- Lily Lolo £12.49 (10g jar) or Bunny foundation - Elemental Beauty (spring/summer)
- Multi-tasking concealer - Everyday Minerals (European seller: Ecco Verde) €5.49 (1.70g jar)
- Dewy powder - Elemental Beauty (autumn/winter) £11 (10g jar)
- All smiles blush - Everyday minerals €10.49 (5g jar)
- Opalescent highlighter - Elemental Beauty (my colour is Sunlit but I picked the wrong one. Anyway it's almost invisible, so it doesn't really matter) £4 (2.5g jar)
|Opalescent highlighter - Elemental Beauty|
Hope this helps!